Sunday 26 August 2012

Childhood nostalgia


These are all things that remind me of my childhood...and the 90s in general!
When I look at this, I realise there's a sort of theme that's carried through into my 20's... magic, mystery, darkness. Oh, and a bit of British humour ;) (SMTV Live anybody?!)

It seems a bit weird for me throw Slipknot into the mix, but growing up they were my brother's favourite band. I used to laugh at him for listened to them, funny because now I love them and he's not all that keen!

Shakespears Sister- Stay. Instant tearjerker. Same for Madonna-Frozen
And obviously, what kind of 90s kid would I be if Philosopher's stone wasn't on the list! It makes me sad that my big sister lost my book that I'd had since the age of 5! 
These are definitely things that shaped me whilst growing up, and they still hold a special place in my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment