Wednesday 22 August 2012

HD Brow Palette

I briefly wrote about the HD Brow Palette in my Glossybox post , and I basically said I wasn't sure if it was something I'd actually use/like. 
I finally had the time to practice with it this morning, and I actually really love it! 
When I say I had 'time to practice,' I anticipated having to try it out a few times before getting it right but the photos below are of the first (and so far, only) attempt. 

It's a lot easier than I expected it to be. 

For the past couple of weeks I have been using a Benefit eyebrow palette. It's something that I have quite liked using, but sometimes it's a bit too harsh when you just want a natural look. The HD brow palette is perfect for achieving this. 
As you can see in the first photo, my eyebrow is still pretty well defined but in the 2nd photo you can see that it's not just a blocked out eyebrow, it's still very natural looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment