Sunday 9 September 2012

I sit and drink pennyroyal tea, distill the life that's inside of me.

I do have some substantial (hopefully) blog posts in mind, it's just finding the time to sit down and focus. The past couple of weeks have been hectic and I can't see the next few being any less so. Freshers week starts next weekend, so I'm trying to prepare myself for 2nd year of Uni. Eep :/

In the mean time, just so you can see I'm really trying not to neglect this poor blog, have a random mixture of songs that have pulled me through this week. (The temptation to launch myself down the concrete set of stairs has been overwhelming, I managed to resist the urge. Obviously.)


Yep, I've seriously put Spandau Ballet on the same list as Nirvana. 
It's just been that kind of week. 

How have your weeks been?
As always, I'm always looking for suggestions as to what I can do to improve this blog etc...hit me with it! :)

2 comments:

  1. i don't wanna go back to uni aw :( i'm second year too and dreading it! it's funny cos i really love it when i'm there, but the going back kills me! hope you're all good and i loove some of the songs on this list, will check out the others :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of people are like that! I didn't move into halls for last year but I'm doing so much extra-curricular stuff for the next year, it just makes sense to be there all the time! I'm dreading the workload though... 10-7 on a Monday, oh god!!
      Haha thanks, glad someone appreciates this weird little mixture ;) xxx

      Delete