Sunday 28 October 2012

Liebster Award


A massive thank you to http://glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk/ for choosing me to be one of their nominees! I really appreciate this nomination :) 
(I'm not entirely sure what a Liebster Award is...I'll have to look into it, but to be nominated/tagged for anything in the blogosphere is massively appreciated!)

RULES:
You must post 11 random facts about yourself. You must answer 11 questions from the person who chose you. You must create a new set of 11 questions for who you tag. 
You must then tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers and let them know. You can not tag back.

11 Facts:

- I'm a Capricorn
- I have a phobia of cheese
- My first crush was Mick Hucknall from Simply Red. (I will never live this embarrassment down.)
- Over the past 4 years I have developed Tokophobia. 
- I'm a vegetarian.
- I'm also a feminist. 
- Also an insomniac. 
- I love the smell of lavender, but I nearly always smell of vanilla. 
- When I first began to speak, it was with an Irish accent. Which made no sense, considering none of my immediate family are irish and all speak with an English accent. (I was sent to elocution lessons by my primary school because I wanted to join the choir :/)
- I'm 5'3", which is disappointing considering I was always told I'd grow to be at least 5'7" :(
- I learnt to read by watching The BFG. 

My Answers: 

1) Who is your idol?
I can give you 3! Amy Lee, J K Rowling and Tori Amos. I won't get all sentimental, but I literally wouldn't be the person I am with the values and ambitions I have if it weren't for them. 
Personally, I think it's an amazing thing if a young girl can have such strong females as a role model. 

2) Which qualifications do you have?
Erm, 13(?) GCSE's, 3 A-levels, NCFE Level 3 and currently working towards undergrad degree. 

3) What's your favourite perfume?
Viktor & Rolf- Flowerbomb.
Why does it have to be so expensive? :( 

4) Have you ever received any negative feedback on your blog? (Trolls, etc.)
I haven't. But then I've not received all that much feedback so... 
Still, as they say, no news is good news! 

5) What do you hope to gain out of blogging?
I just enjoy talking to myself, really. I like having something else to keep me slightly busy. 
If I get to talk to others through it, that's always an extra bonus! 

6) What's your favourite thing about yourself? (Physically or personality-wise)
Uhm. *tumbleweed* 
My hair's okay when I actually bother to dye it. (As opposed to it's current purple/mudbrown state!)

7) Do you follow a skincare routine?
I attempt to, and then I forget after a day. So, no.
It's the thought that counts, though!

8) Do you have any body modifications?
I have a fair few piercings :) 

9) Is there anything you would want to change about your life right now?
There would be a lot, but I don't think now is the time to get in to that really. Let's not lower the otherwise cheery tone ;)

10) Who is your favourite blogger?
She sang 'The Count' song and she's entertained (and educated) me ever since!

11) Christmas or Birthdays?
I don't particularly like either. (bahhh humbug, I know.) But I suppose I'll say Christmas, just because that's a time for everybody as opposed to just the one person. 

I NOMINATE: 


11 Questions: 

1) Are you afraid of the dark?
2) What movie or song makes you cry? 
3) Favourite comfort food? 
4) If you could live anywhere, where it would be and why?
5) Favourite item of clothing?
6) What do you do to cheer yourself up on a rainy day?
7)  Do you believe in ghosts? 
8) Favourite book?
9) Do you have a childhood item that you'll never throw away?
10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
11) Why do you like to blog?

Follow me on twitter @AGP_X


9 comments:

  1. Mick Hucknall's a babe! ;) Haha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah oh hell yes he is! I was obsessed with 'Fairground' & couldn't be dragged away from the TV when he was on :') xo

      Delete
  2. You're too sweet! Thank you for the nomination love I have actually already filled this out otherwise I would be filling it out in a heartbeat :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you very much. I'm very flattered. I'll put together a post with my answers soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I look forward to seeing your post :) xo

      Delete
  4. Hey, lovely blog! You like lovely things ^^




    http://mightaswellgetjuiced.blogspot.fi/ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me! I'm sure I will take part and answer as soon an I can;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Excited to see everyone else's answers :) xo

      Delete