Sunday 13 January 2013

Sometimes it's my life I can't taste.

I just have a photo spam for you really... :)

New favourite item of clothing...100% organic cotton courtesy of Camden Market. 


My friend and I have a tradition that every time we go to London we have to pose in front of these paintings in Charing Cross tube station.

Sometimes I just have to feed the geek in me. 

New camera...so excited to get to know this camera, and to see the many mistakes I'll make along the way.
This was a birthday present from my Mum and I'm so happy to now have this in my possession.  



2 comments:

  1. I love the mix of the wooden bracelets. Very pretty. I also a little envious of your lipstick on the 2nd to last photo its gorgeous, where is it from?

    lovely blog
    Emily x

    8figured8.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      The lipstick is an old one from avon, the exact one is sold out but this is pretty similar by the looks of it: http://avonshop.co.uk/product/make-up/lips/avon-ultra-colour-rich-mega-impact-lipstick.html in 'devine wine'
      xx

      Delete