Wednesday 27 February 2013

Nausica

Hi Lovelies!
Just a quick update post for you as an advanced apology for my lack of blogging over the next week or so. I have a pretty huge assignment due in next week and I also have a friend visiting so I'm pretty busy! (Trying to learn how to prioritise...I'm not that great at it!) We are planning on doing a 'friend tag' video at some stage so hopefully that'll be recorded and posted in the near future.

For those of you who are interested in Feminist related issues, you might like to check out an online magazine that my friend and I have launched! The idea of it was born about 2 years ago and now it's finally a reality!

You can also follow us on twitter @nausicamagazine and Like us on facebook. 
It really would be appreciated!

And of course, if there any issues you think need to be discussed, throw 'em my way and I'll see what I can do ;)


-K
x

No comments:

Post a Comment