Tuesday 12 March 2013

Places We Never Went Together

Hi Lovelies!

I just wanted to share my new portrait picture with you! This is another piece by Hannah @ Doodleheart. I seriously recommend you check out her blog and like her on facebook!


(If only my legs were that amazing haha!) 

I'm really so happy, I really love everything about it. It's currently on my facebook too and I've had so many compliments (and also messages asking me if she draws other people, hopefully sending some commissions your way Hannah!) 

I've also featured in a couple of her recent posts: here & here :)

Thank you so much Hannah!! <3

As a side note, in case you missed it, I've posted my first blog sale so I'd really appreciate it if you could check it out and spread the word. Saving funds for both survival and also a much needed escape from the UK haha! 
I'm planning on filming a couple of videos tomorrow, so keep an eye out for those :) 

-K
x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much lovely! I'm so glad you like it. Hehe yay commissions are ALWAYS welcome, feed a broke student and all that! (Okay, well, feed a broke student's shoe-buying addiction, same thing really 'innit!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well fingers crossed these folks do contact you! :) haha definitely the same thing...if not more important ;) xxx

      Delete