Wednesday 15 May 2013

The Only Proof I Need Is You *FOTD*





Products Used:

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Base Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NW10) 
hdBrow Palette (Bombshell)
Glossy Box Blusher (Glossy Rosewood) 
MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter
MUA Eyeshadow Palette (Glamour Nights)
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Honey)

I wanted to keep this look relatively low key as there was a lot of vibrancy in my outfit, so I used the silver shimmer eyeshadow on the base of my lids and used the black shadow to line my lash line; using a blending brush I smudged it along to create a smokey eye look. The rest of my face remained neutral, with the use of my favourite lip stain. I've become somewhat addicted to the MUA shimmer highlighter and I'm pretty sure I've used it every day since purchasing it. It just adds an extra hint of health to my complexion, I tend to use it on top of whatever blusher I'm using that day. 
This is such a simple and easy look to wear, perfect for the days when you want to look like you've made some effort without making any at all. 



Let me know if you'd like to see a review of any of these products!

- K 
x

P.s. I should probably mention, I made a guest post on Daisies and DM's blog, take a look!


2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I've always wondered how good the MUA palettes are but truth be told I don't wear enough coloured eyeshadow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm the same with coloured eyeshadow, but at the price of MUA products I think it can't hurt to have them around :) xxx

      Delete