Friday 3 May 2013

You have lost your way *FOTD*



(This has just been in my head all day. I'm okay with that.) 


I'm an awful morning person, I won't try and pretend to be otherwise. This makes getting up for work in the mornings very interesting, so I'm all up for a simple and fresh look that could fool people into looking like I'd made real effort (that's a secret to most things in my life, fyi.)
I opted for metallic liquid eyeliner as this is a little more subtle looking than sold black, and only other real pop of colour is in the lipstick.
To be honest, I think I mostly liked my make up because of my new MAC foundation. I've finally found something pale enough for my skin, hoozahhh! Expect a review of that soon :)


Products Used:

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NW10)
Dainty Doll Concealer Pen (002)
Dainty Doll Cream Blusher (Paper Roses 001)
L'Oreal Bare Natural Gentle Mineral Powder (Light Ivory)
hdBrow Palette (Bombshell) 
Barry M Metallic Liquid Eyeliner (Black) 
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Calvin Klein Luxury Creme Lipstick (Ethereal) 


2 comments: