Thursday 8 August 2013

Who we were isn't lost.

Hi Lovelies,

Some of you may have seen my previous post featuring photographs that I had taken on my first outing with my Diana F+ Lomography camera. Well, the time has come for more photo shares. These aren't great by any measures, and it took me a while to get through the films (I don't get to see much day light in my daily life, by the time I have free time the sun is already setting and I don't have a flash on my camera,) but I still love the idea of using a film camera. It adds that special something and you never know what the results will be like!

This was taken so long ago, I went for a walk one evening with a
friend couldn't resist going for a climb on some (packaged up) hay bales!
The sun was setting, hence the darkness of the photo. 

Just a little bit of Oxford, the weather was lovely that day!

Penguins basking in the sunshine <3 

I went to a wild life park and was followed by a Peacock, we became
great pals. 

Amsterdam, oh how I miss you <3

More Amsterdam, I miss the days of wondering around and
 stopping off for a coffee as and when we pleased. 

Dam Square

Water Tower... boring structure but I quite like the look of it.


There's a just a small selection there. I can't wait to get my hands on some different film, I love the surprise results you get with a lomo camera. I'm no photographer, but I do love my dreamer cam! 

- K
x


Taken with Diana F+ Dreamer
Films used: 


120 Film Colour Negative
120 Film Black & White Earl Grey 

No comments:

Post a Comment