Monday 16 September 2013

Product Reviews


Hi Lovelies!

I'm back to beauty blogging (hoorah) at long last! I've found myself feeling pretty uninspired of late, and then I looked at a huge pile of beauty products I'd been storing up with the intention of blogging, but the time had been and gone.
This has led me to a new 'series' (if you will) of posts. I've got a lot of posts lined up, each reviewing an individual product. I know that when I'm looking into new products, I want to find quick, easy and honest reviews- I'm not interested in face of the days post or anything like that, I just want to know that the product is like.
All products will be compiled on an easy to find 'product review' list to make browsing a little easier.
I hope this is of some use to people, I've really enjoyed getting to know my new camera whilst taking a few snaps of products. I'm aiming to have these posts more photo heavy than text based, but as this a 'new' thing I'm trying; let me know if I'm missing out any useful details! 
The bulk of the review will be a rating system, but if I have a little something extra to say, of course it will go in there! 

The first one will be posted tonight, and I'll *try* and post about 2 a week.
Let me know what you think of this new idea!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment