Tuesday 1 April 2014

With eyes shut, it's you I'm thinking of.

I don't know if I should apologise or hide my face in shame at my lack of blogging.
It's not that I haven't wanted to; believe me, I have! I suppose I've just been lacking in motivation/inspiration/time/energy. Poor excuses, I know.
Can we just ignore this break in our relationship and continue as though no time has passed?!

Tonight, I have found the motivation to blog (hooozarrr) but made very little preparation for doing so. This leaves me with no other option but to make a wish list, which is great when it's probably my favourite thing to do! With summer on it's way (I have faith in you- England,) it's the time of year in which my wardrobe needs a serious overhaul.




Even though I'm poor at blogging, I still update these places pretty regularly!

Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're back, Keely! I adore that Wanderlust ring, and your new header is super pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. """I just want to say that your article is just as great. The clarity of your message is simple
    excellent and I can assume that you are an expert on this matter.""
    octoplus samsung tool crack
    octopus box crack 2018
    octoplus box crack lg
    octoplus frp tool cracked,
    octoplus frp tool crack"

    ReplyDelete